A collection of articles, blog posts, thoughts, tips, remedies, advice, and everything in between on topics such as becoming a lawyer, practicing law in New York, natural remedies, making money online, saving money, fashion, and pop culture.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

First InboxDollars Payout!


I just requested my first payment from InboxDollars, a paid to complete offers site, that pays members to complete a series of tasks such as completing offers, reading e-mails, taking surveys, shopping online, playing games, searching the internet, watching videos, using coupons, and referring new members.

You get $5 just for signing up for Inboxdollars and then can request payout once you've earned $30.  Payout is via check or a re-loadable Visa card.  I did quite a few 100% free offers yesterday and my balance today was $33.18 so I decided it was time to cash out.  When I went to redeem I was offered for Inboxdollars to pay my redemption fee if I waited until my balance was $40 to cash out.  Unfortunately, I decided to see what the processing fee was ($3.00) and then when I tried to go back and get that option, I was out of luck. So future InboxDollar members, take that offer if you can!

However, a surprise bonus that I was not expecting is that after I requested payment, I received a $3 "first payout request" bonus (awesome, negates my not letting them "pay my processing fee") and then given the option to do a survey about payout for another $2.  I did the survey and it was super short so now my balance is $5.  Just another $25 until my next payout! I added it up and the current 100% free offers total over $40 alone, so I plan to spend the rest of the week doing those and hopefully getting my second payout very soon!

Additionally, because I requested my first payout, I am now a gold member which means that I will get paid even more for referring new members and get paid more for my web search through InboxDollars.

If you're interested in making money with InboxDollars, you can sign up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment